Share Decofurn Furniture

Follow Decofurn Furniture

PAYMENT & CREDIT CARD OPTIONS

PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES

For purchases made online at decofurnsa.co.za, we accept payment by:

PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED ONLINE

Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Cheque Cards

Payment gets deducted from your account immediately and we can start processing your order right away


Instant EFT payment by Ozow

Automated electronic funds transfer (EFT) that allows for electronic funds to be transferred inter-bank directly our bank account, in real time, using the current infrastructure of your bank’s internet banking functionality. Once Ozow has approved your transaction we can start processing your order right away. For more information about Ozow click here

Direct Bank Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Payment must be made within 5 days of placing your order. Your order will only be processed once full payment is reflecting in our account which can take up to 3 working days. Your order number must be used as a reference number 


Instant Payment by Mobicred

Apply for your Mobicred Account online and select Mobricred as the payment option when you checkout. Once approved we can start processing your order right away. For more information about Mobicred click here 


Electronic Decofurn Voucher

Can only be used for purchases made online at decofurnsa.co.za. No change will be given. Terms & Conditions apply

                           

Decofurn online shopping is 100% safe and secure. We subscribe to the highest security and encryption standards, ensuring our customers can shop with peace of mind. We do not store your card details so your confidential information cannot be accessed by anyone who is unauthorized to do so.

All credit card transactions are secured by Thawte Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. All online credit card payments are processed by the MyGate Internet Payment Gateway. Card Holders may go to www.mygate.co.za to view MyGate’s security policies.

Diners Club, American Express & Foreign Credit Cards are currently not accepted online.

Cash on Delivery (COD) is not accepted. Orders and all payment must be made in full prior to delivery.
 

BANKING DETAILS FOR BANK DEPOSIT OR EFT:

Bank: Nedbank
Account Number: 1232149691
Branch Code: 198765
Account Name: Furniture Force (Pty) Ltd

Use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number for your payment.
Please deposit the exact amount as indicated on the invoice.
Please email proof of payment to pop@decofurnsa.co.za
Please keep your proof of deposit / transfer in case of queries

 

PAYMENT & CREDIT OPTIONS FOR PURCHASES MADE IN ANY DECOFURN STORE

For purchases made in any Decofurn store, we accept payment by:

PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED IN STORE

Cash


Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Cheque Cards (American Express & Diners Club accepted)

Decofurn reserves the right to request positive I.D. when paying by credit card


Instant EFT payment by Ozow

Automated electronic funds transfer (EFT) that allows for electronic funds to be transferred inter-bank directly our bank account, in real time, using the current infrastructure of your bank’s internet banking functionality. Once Ozow has approved your transaction we can release your goods right away. For more information about Ozow click here


Direct Bank Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Goods will only be released once the full invoice amount is reflected in our bank account. This may take up to 3 working days


Cheque

Goods will only be released once the cheque has been cleared. This may take up to 10 working days.

Cash on delivery is not accepted. All payment must be made in full and reflecting in our bank account prior to delivery / collection.

CREDIT OPTIONS ACCEPTED IN STORE

The following credit options are available in all Decofurn stores:

Lay-Bye

We require a 15% deposit and up to 6 Months to pay the remaining 85%. Terms & Conditions apply*


RCS

You can use your RCS card in any Decofurn store or you can apply for an RCS card in any of our stores. Terms & Conditions apply*


FeverTree

You can apply for FeverTree credit via SMS & use credit in any of our stores. Terms & Conditions apply*

 

For Lay- Byes:

We require a 15% deposit and up to 6 Months to pay the remaining 85%, interest free. Terms & Conditions apply*

  • We will accept deposits paid on goods at a minimum of 15% of the purchase price
  • Products may only be delivered / collected once the full purchase price is paid in full and is reflecting in our account
  • The goods will be held for no longer than 6 months days from date of deposit or arrival of goods (if pre-purchased)
  • Cancellation of lay-bye transactions will carry an administration fee of 10% with a minimum of R70 (Seventy Rand).
  • Late cancellations of lay-byes will carry an additional 5% penalty for every 30 days overdue
  • Storage fees may be charged on lay-byes completed after the 90 day period
  • Customer is required to sign a lay-by agreement AND out Terms & Conditions
     

For RCS:

You can use your RCS card in any Decofurn store or you can apply for an RCS card in any of our stores. Terms & Conditions apply*
 In order to apply for an RCS card, the following is required:

  • ID
  • Latest payslip
  • 3 month stamped bank statement
  • Proof of physical address
  • Contact telephone numbers – home / work  / mobile

For payment via RCS, the card holder and card must be present at the time of purchase.

No purchases can be made telephonically/online.

Follow the below instructions to do a quick check to see if you qualify for RCS credit: 
SMS*: ID Number,Initial,Surname,Salary,RCS to 33622
Example: 3408301521081,P,Potgieter,6500,RCS*R1.50 per SMS

For any queries, please contact RCS call centre on 0861 729 727


For FeverTree:

You can apply for FeverTree credit and use this in any Decofurn store. Terms & Conditions apply*

No purchases can be made telephonically/online.

Follow the below instructions to do a quick check to see if you qualify for FeverTree credit: 
SMS*: SA ID Number*Gross monthly Income to 30084
Example: 8212225222085*20000*R1.50 per SMS

Pre-approval is managed by FeverTree and should take 30 seconds. If you are pre-approved, you will be contacted directly by FeverTree. 

For any queries, please contact FeverTree call centre on 0861 007 709

Please make sure you read our FAQ’s and our Terms & Conditions for more information.

Need help? Call us on 087 740 1800 
 

SIGN UP TO OUR mailing list and save!

Sign up to our mailing list to receive exclusive monthly emails about promotions, specials and more! Don’t miss out...

ADD TO WISHLIST X

Create your Wishlist and share it with friends and family.

Please login to add items to your wishlist.

Are you sure you want to delete this item?

Yes No